3.20.2009

SPRING is here!

I seem to post on Fridays for some reason. Hmmmm....Oh well. I have been working on custom orders so I don't have many new things in the shop this week to share. Next week I shall. I took a picture of some of my bracelets in a display case at a recent jewelry party. See?



Happy Spring! Isn't it wonderful that Spring is finally here? Love it! It is only going to be 45 degrees today so that isn't very fun, is it? No matter. Spring is here. In honor of this wonderful day, we are going to make paper pom-poms today to hang in the girls' rooms. We always change the things that hang in their rooms to match the seasons, so the snowflakes can come down today. :::phew::: No more snow, hopefully! If they turn out cute, I'll take pictures and put them up to share.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin