3.08.2009

Oh, what a feeling!

I heard someone today refer to buying beads and gemstones, as an addiction? ugh! Well, I guess I have another addiction. ha ha I went to a bead show today and don't you know I ended up buying a few strands to drag home in my purse. I didn't go crazy but I wanted to purchase SO much more than I did. Next time....next time. Here are the lovelies that I plan to use in future creations.

So, what have I been doing with my free time here at the house? Well, yesterday I cleaned my basement and wen t through MANY containers of baby clothes to get ready to sell and donate. The time has come to make room for more containers of clothes so I'm purging what I currently have. Today I went to the bead show (obviously) and I have been busy making beads but I'm taking a break for a bit. I am also working with a wonderful designer (I'll tell you all about her soon) on a new website. I can't wait to show you what we have been working on. Yes, it still has pink in it because I simply can't give that color up yet. Maybe someday I'll take to another color but for now, pink is it. Cream is a close second. Yes, cream is a color. : ) Well, I'm off again to make more beads and tomorrow I'll make more jewelry when the beads come out of the kiln. Oh joy!

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin