3.07.2009

Enjoy

I plan to enjoy my Saturday to it's fullest. The weather is spectacular here and I have already enjoyed the first part of it. I went to a women's conference this morning with my sister Vicki and then we went out to eat at Uno Chicago Grill. I LOVE the deep dish pizza there and ended up bringing half of it home to enjoy later. I also came home to this sign. M

Mark has gone to visit his parents and took the girls with him so I am home and get to enjoy the to do list that has been growing. I'm tackling the basement today and that will make me a happy camper and then I'm going to torch and make beads and jewelry to my hearts content. I even have a bead show that I am going to go to this weekend. OH JOY! Anyway, enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin