1.23.2009

Simply Precious

This morning Mia (my oldest who is 3) came into our bedroom and couldn't find Dad. "Where is Dad?" she asked. To which I replied, "I don't know." I was still sleeping and couldn't be responsible for keeping track of him. So she shines her flashlight that she has handy every night and morning and finds him getting ready. I hear her tell him in the most precious voice, "Dad, I woke up early to come and eat 'breakups' (her version of the word breakfast) with you. Can we eat together?" Well of course he had to stay and eat breakfast after that little request but it was the little voice asking in such a sweet little way that made it a moment to remember. Enjoy your "breakups" today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! Thanks for the cute story.

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin