1.22.2009

Home Sweet Home


Isn't this a beautiful home? What a lovely picture with all of the snow. This is my in-law's home. I adore this house and this is such a cozy picture with all of the freshly fallen snow. I enjoy visiting their home when we make the trip and I love the open layout of the entertaining spaces. I know you can't see it but when you are in their home, you can see everyone all in the one area whether you are eating at the table, relaxing on the couch, or preparing things in the kitchen. I love that type of layout. I have a home with rooms divided everywhere so I have to track down the kids when things get too quiet. You know that sound. Silence. Beware. Anyway, hopefully Dad and Mom won't mind me putting this picture up. : )

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin