1.02.2009

Happy 2009

I haven't been blogging much, have I?  I think I got a little burned out there at the end of the year trying to get everything done and so now I feel refreshed and ready to tackle this new year.   That is how I feel now, but check back with me in an hour and I might have completely changed my mind.  ha ha.   

I'll be putting up pictures of the bracelets that I did for customers, as Christmas presents but couldn't share before now.  That would have ruined the surprise!  It was fun to work on presents for other people and I couldn't wait to hear from them after they opened their gifts.   I loved it.  Anyway, I'll put those pictures up in the next few posts.  

Oh, here is a bracelet that I designed for someone for Christmas.  Take a look.


Happy 2009!

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin