10.21.2009

Joke and more

I’ve got a joke for you.  Who sleeps with his shoes on?   A horse.  hardy, har, har.

We have been close to home since the girls are sick with some sort of nasty virus and I have been trying to make the days fun even though we are stuck inside.  We tried noodle art yesterday.  I believe I enjoyed it more than them.  Oh well.  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I received my order of sterling silver yesterday and was giddy when I was opening it.  It takes me a long time to decide what to order and so when I get it, I am always so pleased to see what I purchased.  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         LOVE IT!  Or as Ashley says, “Oh joy” while she smiles the cutest smile.  Which reminds me, Ashley turned two on Saturday.  I’ll put up pictures later.   Oh, I also have some pictures of a custom bracelet that I just finished and want to show you.  I’ll try to get that up today.

I better scram, I hear crying.  Doh!

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin