4.03.2009

Tools for fun

I would have never imagined that I would go ga-ga over simple dental and carving tools, but…I have.  I finally found these tools at a hardware store for a very good price and proudly brought them home.  I can’t WAIT to use them!  I can pick, poke, prod, and pull on the glass to my hearts content.  Oh the possibilities!  Yippee!  My screw driver can now take a much needed break. 

So, my week was good.  Thanks for asking.  (ha ha)  My girls are finally starting to feel better and I finally stopped giving Ashley breathing treatments.  I’m still learning about all of this and find it VERY frustrating.  Ashley is getting a cold about once a month so I learn a little more each time we go through this.  I think I’m going to have to take cookies to the pediatrician’s office since we are there so much and call almost as often.  They know me by name.  THAT can not be good. 

I still plan on doing an Earring Extravaganza near the end of the month but I’ll let you know more details next week. 

Have a good weekend and I have a bracelet that I’ll put up soon that is all pearls and sterling silver.  I need to name it and edit the photos but it will be up by the end of the weekend.  I promise. 

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin