4.27.2009

Sigh, cry and smile

I believe I heard a collective sigh of relief when everyone read that baby Stellan was released to go home today. If you don't know what I am referring to, you can check out the blog on the right side of my blog to read about it. I'm just thrilled beyond belief to know they get to go home and be with the rest of the family and get to hold each other. How precious that will be to be together as a family again. I'm also ecstatic that Stellan is doing so well after his surgery. I read that blog every day (sometimes even many times a day) to keep up with what was happening and to pray accordingly. PHEW...things are looking up for sure! If you followed along on this journey, I hope you feel the way that I do too!

I'm busy with normal life stuff BUT....there has been a bit of drama, illness, surgery in the family, and even an unexpectedly death. Very sad. I'll tell you more in a few days.

I hope you had a good Monday and Tuesday is fast approaching, so enjoy your Tuesday!

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin