4.15.2009

Happy Place


Notice anything different about this portion of my keyboard? Look really hard. I have a happy place button now, do you? Someone put it on my keyboard (ahem....Mark) and now when things are going wrong, I can push my happy place button and go there. I only used it once today and that was because a crying toddler, who was supposed to be sleeping, cut short my working time. I went to the beach today for a brief moment and then came back pronto, but it still was fun. I wonder how often I'll use this little button? How often would YOU push it? How many of you would care to join me on a beautiful beach, in the mountains of North Carolina in a cabin, or what about in a beautiful garden? The list could go on and on. Have fun thinking of your happy place.

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin