4.07.2009

Nesting

For some reason I am nesting.  Nesting meaning (to me) that I feel the need to make things different and comfortable in my home.  I haven’t felt like nesting for um….three years or so.  Pretty much since my first daughter was born.  I don’t know what hit me but all of the sudden I want change so, I have been painting all kinds of things in the house.  Light fixtures, frames, table lights, you name it and I’ve painted it or thought about painting it.  The best part of all of this was a friend came to visit me yesterday and she has the FABULOUS ability to look at what is in your home and tweak it.  She can move items and furniture from room to room and rearrange things to make it all look so different.  I LOVE IT!  I can’t believe that my home looks so much more comfortable with the same stuff but put into different places.   What a refreshing change and all without purchasing one new item.  :::giggle:::  That is it.  Big news, eh?    I’ll take pictures and show you.  I wish I would have known that we were going to move stuff around because I would have taken pictures so you could see the before and after.  She just came to visit and this all happened on a whim.  If you ever need someone to take items and furniture in your home and help you with a refreshing change, let me know and I’ll GLADLY pass along her name.  You won’t regret it!  Oh, she also does drapery and paint color suggestions.  I’m tackling my bedroom next and then the KITCHEN.  Yippee!  I WILL take pictures of those changes.  Trust me!

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin