12.20.2011

Cleaning {my oven} the safe way

I want to share something great with you!  Seriously!  I’m going with healthy and green cleaners in my home.  This is something that is VERY important to me for many reasons which I’ll share another day.  For now though, I’ll share that in the past I have used the cleaning cycle on my oven to clean the inside of it.  NO MORE!  ha! ha!  I couldn’t stand the smell in the house that lingered for hours, it made our dog cough (no lie),  and then it always made me think about what exactly I was smelling.   Hmmmm…awful smell! 

This time I used this product. 

Scour Off™ Heavy Duty Paste

ScourOffJ2

I’ll show you the pictures so you can see for yourself what it did.   Even after I used the cleaning option on my oven last time, this stuff was still left on the inside of my oven door.  That is not right!  ICK! 

InsideOvenBefore    InsideOvenTopBefore 

CleaningDoor

All I did was smear (that is an official cleaning term) it on, wait for about ten minutes, and then gently scrub with a wet rag and a toothbrush to get into the letters.

Wiped it off with a clean rag and….

CleanDoor2

InsideTopAfter

I love it that I’m not using harsh chemicals, my house doesn’t smell at all, and this is safe for me, my family, and the environment!  How great is that?

If you are interested in cleaning your home in a new and safer way, I recommend this line of products whole heartedly!

Here is the product I used - Scour Off™ Heavy Duty Paste

There are also a few kits that are great to start with.

Don’t forget to become a member because you will receive a 15% discount for a lifetime.

You might also like these posts to learn more.

 BasicH2withbottles2

CabinetAfter

Shaklee has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason a Shaklee Product is not satisfactory, return it to your Shaklee Independent Distributor or Shaklee Corporation for exchange or full refund.

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin