11.30.2011

Making my home cleaner {and safer}

For a few weeks now I’ve been cleaning, purging and organizing here and there.  Every now and then, I feel like I just lose control over the stuff here and I get all weird and have to clean like a mad woman (whatever that looks like). 

I had been hearing about a company that sold cleaning products that were safe for the home and environment so I purchased a bottle and started using it right away.  I had been looking for healthier and greener cleaning products so I thought I should try it.  I was completely AMAZED by how very little of the concentrated product I needed to use to clean and also what a great job it does.  The BEST part about the product is that it doesn’t smell noxious.  My daughter and I have mild asthma, so cleaning is something that I dread for all of us.  I don’t have to cover my nose and mouth when I use this to clean.  Isn’t that great?  Seriously!  No fumes to burn my throat and nose.  You know that feeling when you run to another part of the house to get fresh air.  I don’t even get a tight chest.  That is awesome to me!!  What is this product?  Well…..tada…..

BasicH2inhand

Basic H

Have you heard of it?  If not, let me introduce you to the cleaning product that has replaced the other ones in my home.  It is a concentrated product and so you only have to use a few drops in a spray bottle for cleaning windows and 1/4 of a teaspoon in another spray bottle to clean all of the other surfaces.  I LOVE IT!  I have used it on nearly every surface of our home because it is safe for us.  Phew…

BasicH2withbottles

I’ll show you tomorrow one of the things that I cleaned with some of this safe cleaning alternative.  I’ll just give you a clue.  It is something in the kitchen that opens and closes.

If you would like to know more about this and how to get it for your home, go here.  I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have also.

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin