12.01.2011

Cleaning {my kitchen}

I have had so much fun trying Basic H out and making things squeaky clean.  I’ll not keep you in suspense any longer.  I mentioned that I was cleaning in my kitchen and that I used it EVERYWHERE!  In the refrigerator, on the appliances, on my windows, on the floor, and yes, even on my wooden cabinets.  I didn’t realize how much stuff had accumulated on my cabinets.  That just means they are being used often, doesn’t it?  Why, yes it does!  I’m not fond of showing dirt around my home but I have to show you before and after pictures.  I’ve used other products before and haven’t really liked the results but check this out!  As I started cleaning everything near me (it became a challenge almost), I noticed this grime on my kitchen cabinet door.  I don’t even want to know what it all was or how long it had been lurking there.  Anyway…

CabinetBefore

there is my dirt BEFORE I cleaned it.  Here is…

CabinetAfter

No tricks here.  I did not play with the pictures or edit them.  Just plan old pictures of this product at work in my kitchen.  See, I told you it is great!

Since it is a concentrated product, here are some ideas of how you can use Basic H: 

For all-purpose cleaning:  Add 1/4 tsp. to 16 oz. of water.

For windows and mirrors:  Add 1-2 drops to 16 oz. of water.

For degreasing:  Add 1 1/2 tsp. to 16 oz. of water. For bigger jobs, add 2 oz. to 1 gallon of water.

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin