7.11.2009

Lazy Saturday morning

The morning breeze today was divine!  We had the perfect mix of clouds, sun, and a wonderful breeze.  I packed up the girls into the van, stopped for some donuts, a coffee drink, and then headed to the park.   We had fun just playing and enjoyed a glorious Saturday morning.  We played at TWO parks and came home to start cleaning the garage, which I only started and then it started to rain. :(  It is raining  now but we were able to enjoy the weather before the precipitation arrived. 

We are headed off to church tonight and then I am doing some beading tonight.  I haven’t been able to bead lately and can’t wait to get back to it tonight.  OH JOY!  I’ll also list the freebie I’m giving away at the end of July to my faithful followers.

Happy Saturday to you!

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin