7.13.2009

Disappointed!

I went to the bead show but was so disappointed!  The inventory was low and I couldn’t find anything I wanted so…I will shop online and go to the next one. 
Fitness

This is how I feel today.  Fluffy!  (That is my kind word for overweight.)  Isn’t this picture funny?  Does anyone else ever feel this way?  Someone sent me an email today with all kinds of silly pictures (you may have received the same pictures today) and this one struck me as humorous.  I’m not promoting anything in this picture.  It just struck a cord with me. 

I’m off to make a few pair of earrings and then to bed.  Yippee!  Sweet slumber.  Sleep doesn’t come easy these days.  Bugger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling kinda "fluffy".. feels like I need to trim some lovehandles on my waist. I think my tummy is getting bigger.

Your works are very unique and creative. You never seem to run out of ideas. Your collection is complete, I think, when it comes to choices on what to wear on different occasions and what to pair with different colors and style of wardrobe. Two thumbs up!:)

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin