5.12.2009

Catching Up

Yes, I am still here. I know, I know, I haven't been blogging much lately. Sorry. I have been busy with this and that. Life. You know how that goes. One day slips into the next, and then more of them slip away and before you know it, a week or two have gone by in a blink. How does that work anyway? I can only imagine how time will fly in the years to come. It is going quickly NOW and I hear it seems to speed up as the years pass. aaahhhh!

Here is a necklace that I worked on for some time with a customer who wanted to give this to her daughter at her college graduation party. I was thrilled that I got to see her open the necklace at her party. It looks perfect on her. Maybe Kimberly will let me show you a picture of her wearing the necklace.



I have a necklace that I put together that is simple but fun. It is a simple chain with a pendant. I'll take pictures of it and show you soon.

That is it for now. Ta, ta and enjoy your week.

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin