2.26.2009

I found ONE way to fix my problem.

So, my last blog mentioned that I have a problem with spending too much time on the computer checking in on my favorite websites and blogs. Well, I found one way to cure it. Take a sick child with breathing problems, add Bronchitis and Bronchiolitis to the mix, a handful of medicines and breathing treatments that require me to keep a chart and... voila, no time for a computer...let alone a life! My little girl Ashley is sick again and it is frustrating considering she just got over her last bout a few days prior to starting this all over again. At least this time we haven't had to go to the hospital. I'm learning a lot about this phase she is in and have started to get used to sleeping in her room on three cushions. : ) What a mother won't do for a child. I said all of that to say that I have not been on the computer so that is why I haven't been around. I'm praying Ashley will be better soon and I can move back to MY bed. This has given me a new appreciation for health and I have been thanking him daily for that gift of a healthy family.

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin