2.11.2009

NOT AGAIN!!!

So I am getting to know the staff at Cincinnati Children's Hospital more than I care to know. Ashley started having breathing problems again yesterday morning after starting with a cold on Saturday. After a trip to the pediatrician's office to have nubulizer treatments and Walgreens for medications, I finally took her home only to have her have problems again and then we had to head to Children's Hospital. We arrived at 4:30 and were seen by everyone and then finally assigned a room around 11:00 p.m. Ashley did so well with everything but it was hard to keep her on the hospital bed since she had all kinds of things taped and strapped to her to monitor her. She finally got to sleep at 11:30 and then had to have two breathing treatments in the night so the poor thing didn't get much sleep and I must say I didn't either since those pull-out beds are a...well, JOKE! Ashley finally started doing better and we were able to come home today. Boy oh boy, I don't want to do this every time she has a cold. I'm learning to manage this and listen to her breathing to know when to use an inhaler and all of the other stuff.

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin