4.02.2010

Love on the brain

For some reason, my four year old is VERY interested in weddings, falling in love, and marrying…right now!  What is up with that?  Today Mia saw a father walking with his son down the street and proclaimed to me while the man was still within hearing distance, “I’m going to marry him.”  I couldn’t help myself and laughed out loud and then I asked, “Which one?”   She informed me she planned on marrying the father.  HA!

Dreaming Wedding Couple Royalty Free Stock Vector Art Illustration
Then, when I was making dinner, again Mia came to me and said, “I have fallen in love with (we will just call him John to protect his identity).”  That didn’t make me laugh.  I gathered my thoughts and then calmly asked if he was a nice boy.  “Yep” was all she said and then ran from the kitchen leaving me reeling.  EEK! 

How funny that she is thinking about this all so much.  It isn’t like we have been watching movies or cartoons about weddings or discussing falling in love.  I love her little mind.

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin