4.02.2010

Tools for your life

I ran across a website, Bee Wise Bags, and while perusing the site, I found a resource of  wonderful lists to print off and use.  This company makes reusable items and 10% of their profits go to another organization in India.  Go check it out.  ANYWAY…what I really wanted to share with you is the Tool page.  If you like to use lists, you just might enjoy adding one of the lists to your life.  I for one will be using the “Task Tool”.  I just now to have get an accountability partner to use some of the other ones. 

image

I have some fun things to announce shortly, (no, I’m not having another child) so don’t you dare miss it!  Shall I tease you?  It starts with Free and ends with bies.  Did you get it?  You are SO smart.

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin