10.28.2008

Two kinds of fuel


Every day should be a Starbucks day! I get SO much done when I have a Mocha Frappuccino in the morning. Sometimes I even stretch my drink out over two days just so I can have TWO really good days. There is something super-duper special about that drink that makes me happy and helps me get so much done. I now need to figure out how to make that drink at home and WITHOUT the calories. I'll put that on my list of things to do. LOL I also have to add getting more Chemtane (fuel that I use to make my beads) to my list, my REAL to do list. I ran out of fuel last night and now need to get my tank refilled as soon as possible. I haven't had to get fuel for over two years so I hope the place I normally go to is still open. I'm going to cross my fingers and hope they are because it was hard to find them in the first place. Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin