10.21.2008

Clean the house....why?

How can it be that hours before my company arrives the dog starts acting frantic? Could it be because I am frantically cleaning and picking up in a way that I normally don't do around the house? Possibly. The dog knows that something is going on and so she jumps into our bay window periodically just to see who will ring the doorbell. Between jumping up into the window and following me around, I have a frantic dog on my hands this morning. She knows guests are coming today. I also have a one year old daughter trailing around behind the vacuum trying to sit on it so this is becoming an adventure to even get a little bit of cleaning done. Meanwhile the three year old is pulling toys out on the newly vacuumed carpet so I should just forget about a tidy house for the quests. Don't you think I should just stop? Me too.

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin