10.25.2008

Amazing Strength

These past few weeks I have not felt well, as you know by my previous post, and it has made me think about the women in my life who are battling cancer. I feel yucky but what I feel is nothing compared to what they must feel. The treatments to fight cancer can make people feel flu-like symptoms among many other things. It brings to mind my mother and how she must have felt going through her chemotherapy treatments. I would love to spare the women who have to go through the process to get rid of the cancer and I wish I could help them and take away their struggle. My heart aches for them and I have the utmost respect for these women and the fight they are waging. The strength women (and men) have to fight this horrible disease in all its forms is....amazing. My thoughts and prayers are with you Cheryl and Joanne!

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin