A what?

P5118359 I COMPLETELY forgot to follow up and tell you what this is.  It looks scary doesn’t it?  Well, it is called a frog.  Yes, a frog.  It is used in the bottom of a flower vase or container to help the stems stay in place when creating a flower arrangement.  I use it all of the time and it keeps the difficult flower arrangements together when the stems want to flip out.   Now you know.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Hi! I knew that was a frog!!! I put mine in a pretty glass and use it all the time. It really works well!
I hope all is well and your enjoying your 4th of July week!!

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin