6.22.2010

I’m going to do it

I’m going to do it.  I’m going to blog more often, I promise.  I mean at this point, anything is an improvement, right?  Right. I didn’t blog the past few weeks while we were out of town in Florida, but I’m back and ready to jump into it.  I have felt guilty for not putting up new things so…my apologies.  Okay, I’m done.

So what have ya’ll been up to?  We went to Florida and it was wonderful.  I’m in the process of getting all of my photos together (all 335 of them) and will post them (no, not all of them) soon.  Walt Disney World was unforgettable and I SO enjoyed the delight of our children as they saw new things each day.

IMG_0921 They danced on this bridge near the castle to music playing in the park.  Simply precious.

IMG_0948Mark and his girls.

****************************************************

On to business.  I have a VERY messy studio that I would be mortified to show to anyone which I need to be tidy up.  I need to set up my new torch, concentrator, and all of the fun accessories I purchased.  OH JOY!  What is it about children that zaps all of our energy?  I can’t seem to find any of it lately.  Did someone hide it from me?  I know they stash things all of the time and I’m going to run across it one day in a drawer under a shirt or in the zipper of a little purse here in the house.  I just KNOW IT!  If anyone finds some extra energy around your home, mail it to me.  No, FEDEX it to me!  I’ll pay for the shipping.  giggle…

I’ll be back soon with pictures of two bracelets that I’ve been hiding and some pictures of my family.

1 comment:

Cap Creations said...

Hi there! Glad to hear from you. :)

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin