6.09.2009

Dazzler

Good morning!  I thought I would share a custom order that I did for a 2009 graduate.  Oh to be that young again.   :::sigh:::  We incorporated a few charms that made this a sentimental piece to remember this special year in her life.  Go here to see more.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         The weather has been wonderful here and we have been outside every day playing and getting wet in one way or another.  A $5.00 slip-n-slide has been a great, cheap toy for the girls but I have to tell you, they don’t slide on it.  :::giggle::: They just walk on it and then jump into the little pool at the end of the slide.   Mind you, I haven’t put on my swimming suit to show them how to do it properly either.  Not gonna’ happen either. : )  Let me tell you, EVERYONE will be thankful for that choice.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin