11.09.2008

Oh what FUN!

Bead shows are SO fun for me and I enjoy going to them! We had another one here in town this weekend that was new, so not many people knew about it, and that was just fine with me! I can go CRAZY at the bead shows and have to stop myself. There were so many wonderful sterling silver beads and gemstones, and pearls there that I could carted home half of the items if I had the money. LOL I purchased a few strands of beads that I have been wanting to get so I was tickled to bring them home with me. I showed them to my daughter and we had fun looking through the different strands of beads and silver beads I purchased. Each new strand became her "favorite one"! She gasped with each new strand I pulled out of the bag. I guess that means I feel just like a three year old because I love it just as much as she does. :::giggle::: I can't wait to use my new items and will have fun making them for the Open House that I'm going to have in a few weeks. Yippee! I will have more news on that in a few days. You just can't wait, can you? Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin