11.17.2008

OH JOY!

Oh Joy! I have found a recipe I like that tastes like my Starbucks drink I like. I made it this morning and tinkered with the measurements a little, but boy, it is good! I'll put the recipe at the bottom. In other news, I have been working on the Open House items and I must say they are cute (at least I think they are). :::giggle::: The Christmas items are a little whimsical and fun and I hope you like them. I finished a holiday bracelet this morning. I couldn't sleep after 5:10 a.m. so...I made a bracelet. How fun to get that done, make a drink, and be ready for the girls when they woke up ready to start the day. I think I'll get up that early every day from now on and get a few things done. NOT!

Here is the Mocha Frappuccino recipe that I found on recipezaar.com
1/2 milk
2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup (I added more) :)
1 tablespoon of sugar PLUS
1 teaspoon of sugar
1/3 cup strong coffee or espresso
1 cup of ice (again, I added more)

Put all of the ingredients into a blender except the ice and blend until the sugar dissolves. Add ice and blend until smooth. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Voila! Yummy!

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin