11.12.2008

Christmas Open House


Please come and join me for Christmas Open House (online) on December 8th at 7:00 p.m. Won't that be nice to go to an Open House and not dress up? Well you can if you want to. : ) I am making some Christmas items and will have earrings and bracelets and other items available in various price ranges so hopefully you will be able to find something you like for yourself (you can help your husband with his Christmas shopping :::giggle:::) or a loved one. Take a few moments that evening to shop around and steal a few moments for yourself. I'll be available that night if you want to email me or ask me any questions about the items for sale. The only thing you might want to bring is your own drink since I won't be able to serve beverages. LOL

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin