8.14.2010

Boxwood is da BOMB

Boxwood isn’t just for landscaping (in my opinion).  I LOVE it outside and have it for a border in my front yard landscaping, but I wanted to put my loverly container to use so…I purchased two bunches of plastic boxwood and plucked them all apart and make this arrangement for the house.  It makes me smile!  Isn’t that silly?  I finally found a use for this container.  I purchased it many years (like 12) ago and have used it for this and that but I think this will last a long time with its new use…a home to boxwood sprigs.
 Boxwood2

It is currently on my kitchen table but I’m sure it will migrate every few months to a new home.

Boxwood3

I won’t bore you with the step by step tutorial because you all can see how it is done below.  You’re welcome.  : )

Boxwood

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin