1.04.2010

Oh so pretty

I feel pretty, oh so pretty.  You know the feeling. 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         I get my bandages off in a few days and I can NOT wait!  It hurts, it itches, it drives me nuts and all of the fun stuff that goes along with having surgery.   I’m doing alright and will be glad to hear if the sensations I’m having are normal.  ugh!

My home is…shall we say sparkling.  Not because it is clean.  ha ha.  No, because there is glitter EVERYWHERE!   It is so cute to see all of these little art projects on every surface and hanging from most of the doors.  Glitter glue and glitter were part of Christmas this year and the girls have had a great time making little beauties every day since Christmas day.  Want one?  I’ll gladly send you one or FIVE! 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin