8.06.2008

New Beginnings


How many people are blessed to find love twice in a lifetime? I'm sure the answer would surprise me but I think it would be a blessing to find love again after losing a spouse. My father became a widower when my mother passed away but was blessed to find love again when he met Carol. They got married last week and are now starting on their new life together. It will seem odd to have another woman in the family but I'm sure we will enjoy what she will add to our family.
I designed the bracelet above for the wedding. As you can see in the pictures, the wedding party wore black and I felt this bracelet was an elegant, yet simple addition to the dress.

The New Family Photograph

My little family - Robbon, Mark, Mia and Ashley

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin