12.01.2009

Shop, shop, shop

OpenHouse09

The online Open House is in one week!

For those of you who weren’t part of this event last year, let me explain how it works.  Next Monday night at 8:00 p.m. EST, I will put up an Open House link on my website.  All of the items in the Open House portion of the website are ready to be shipped to the FIRST person who purchases the item. Only one of each item will be available IN the Open House portion of the website. 
Once an item is purchased, it will show as sold out and that item will no longer be available.  Your purchase will arrive gift-wrapped and ready for you to put under a tree or in a stocking.  I will leave the Open House link up till Friday evening but then I will remove the link till…next year.  Oh what fun!  If you have any questions, contact me and I’ll be happy to answer you.

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin