11.19.2011

Still shopping for Christmas? Good!

Well, half of the year has passed and I've been quiet, haven't I?  I wanted to make sure that I let you know that I'm still here, still making custom jewelry and the.....
2011 online Christmas Open House is coming up!  
 For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, let me bring you up to speed.  I sell quite a few goodies on a special web page on my website once a year.  It is a first come, first purchase and then the item is gone.  I only make one of each item so when it is purchased, it is gone!  I will tell you more details this week about the date and time.  
I'll have bracelets, earrings, and necklaces available that night.   
Christmas is coming!  Wait, let's celebrate Thanksgiving first!

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin