5.25.2009

Happy Memorial Day

Thank you to all of those who have served and are serving our country!  Thank you for giving of yourself for our country and in such a selfless manner.  We are free because of their choice to serve our country.  I’m glad we take the time as a country to honor them.  How very blessed we are to be in the United States of America! 

I am enjoying this day and had to pick the peonies that are scattered about my gardens.  After I picked them I left them outside for a bit so that all of the ants could leave and find another home so they wouldn’t come inside.  Now the flowers are arranged all over the house and I LOVE IT!  These flowers found their way to my desk right near my window.  I wish they would bloom all year but I only get to enjoy them these few days in May.  Ahhhhh!

Peonies2

Peonies3

No comments:

Other Posts

Blog Widget by LinkWithin